Welcome to Accident and Injury Chiropractic
If you don’t see your question or your answer on this page, please contact us. We’ll be glad to help you get the information you need.
- If you have been injured in an auto accident, what should you do right away?
- Call or come to Accident & Injury Chiropractic immediately. Don’t wait for symptoms to get worse. Come in, get checked out, and know you’re getting the best possible care.
- How long has Accident and Injury Chiropractic been in business?
- Accident & Injury has been helping injured Texans for over 25 years. We’ve helped get thousands of people back to healthy and functional status over that time.
- How much will I need to pay out of pocket to get started?
- There’s no money down for treatment at Accident & Injury Chiropractic for qualified claims. We’ll file your claim and wait for payment so you can get the treatment you deserve now.
- Do I have to find a way to get to the clinic? I may not be able to drive after the accident.
- We provide free transportation to and from our clinics.
- When can I get in? When can I meet with a doctor of chiropractic?
- We offer immediate appointments during normal business hours. There’s no need to wait.
- Do your patients have a lot of paperwork to deal with?
- We take the hassles out of healing. We file your claim and help with all your paperwork.
- Do you have a bilingual staff?
- Yes. We welcome and embrace the Hispanic/Latino population in Dallas/Fort Worth.
- My spouse and/or children were in the car with me during the accident. Should I bring them in, too?
- Yes. Your first call should always be to Accident and Injury Chiropractic. Anyone involved who is experiencing any pain or discomfort from the accident needs to get checked out.
Our Confidential Compliance Hotline 1-877-601-7853
At Accident and Injury Chiropractic, we make sure all of our clinics meet federal and state regulations. Our own compliance board oversees clinic services, ensuring that:
- Patients receive the best possible care
- Services performed are medically necessary
- Fees are usual and customary
- Referrals are based on medical necessity.
Any concerns about your treatment or billing matter to us. We have set up a confidential hotline at the number above so you can let us know your concerns while keeping your communication private. If you need to report something, don’t hesitate to call.
Do you want to know more? Here some direct links to in-depth information about auto accident injuries and chiropractic plus some other health and healing information test.
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractors Association
- Chiropractic Research Review
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego (SRISD)
- NHTSA | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- National Transportation Safety Board
- NTSB Accident Reports
- American Council on Exercise
- Core Performance
- Food Pyramid